Pluga is a simple C++ plugin system that’s dead simple to use in your own projects. It currently supports:
- Loading cross-platform plugins and shared libraries
- Simple and elegant API for defining plugins
- Strict API versioning for ABI safety
For more information take a look at this blog post which talks about the concepts and mothodology behind Pluga.
- Install LibSourcey
- Clone the Pluga repository in the LibSourcey
cd libsourcey/src git clone https://github.com/sourcey/pluga.git
- Ensure the
BUILD_MODULE_plugabuild variables are enabled in CMake and regenerate the LibSourcey project files
- To build Pluga tests also enable the
BUILD_TEST_plugavariables in CMake
Contributions in the form of pull requests are always welcome.
- Fork Pluga on Github
- Create your feature branch (
git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (
git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (
git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create new Pull Request
If you find any bugs or issues please use the new Github issue tracker.